I would appreciate any toughts and suggestions in regards to my plan while in Spain. Here are my toughts. I will arrive in Madrid on the 23April I am planning on leaving on the 25/26 April for St. Jean-pied-de-port to start my journey on the following day. How much traveltime would that take from Madrid? Then I am planning to walk the Camino but must have arrived in Santiago de Compostela by the 11/12 of May. I know that I have to take transportation in between as I have to walk the 100 km before Santiago to achive my Pilgrims certification. Here is my question what could I miss in between and what should I not miss. Then I need to transfer from A Coruna back to Madrid. Should I take a train or fly back or would there be a night train. What time frame would that be? Once back in Madrid I need to fly round trip to Mallorca/Madrid to look at some property in Santanyi. Are the low cost flights out of Madrid available?
Well here it is I know I have a lot of questions but any help or suggestions I would really appreciate very much.