Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#14327 - 02/13/04 01:36 PM Bus ride fees from Madrid to Salamanca
El Cid d'España Offline

Does anyone know where the bus depots are in Madrid or around the Barajas Airport; or how much the bus fee is? I may be planning to go to the University of Salamanca this summer for around a month. Unfortuately, flights from where I live all the way to Spain only stop at Madrid. Eventhough the air flight fee is NOT covered in my payment of the trip, SO ARE the bus rides. Any or all help is welcomed.

#14328 - 02/15/04 05:50 PM Re: Bus ride fees from Madrid to Salamanca
SalaChic Offline

Loc: Trumansburg, NY
The name of the airport in Salamanca is called Matacan. You can't fly there from Madrid. It is only serviced by AirEuropa. Service to/from Salamanca is only with Menora, Mallora, Ibiza and Barcelona. If you fly into Barcelona you should be able to connect. Try the AirEuropa website for time/prices. ( www.air-europa.com ) Otherwise, from madrid, you'll have to catch a bus on AutoRes ( www.auto-res.es ) Seats are comfortable and rates are reasonable. There is "regular" service and "espres" which direct doesn't stop at every town. In Madrid the station that will take you to Salamanca is Conde de Casal and is located at c/Fernandez Shaw, 1. Hope this helps.

#14329 - 02/16/04 01:22 PM Re: Bus ride fees from Madrid to Salamanca
El Cid d'España Offline

Thanks for the information. This helps A LOT. smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2689 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments