Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#14194 - 11/18/03 07:14 AM Re: Aerocity from Madrid Airport
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
agquad

I would recommend Aerocity as this is you and your daughter's first visit to Madrid.

A great way of seeing where you are going and getting your bearings.

Using the metro is fine for future visits (and so ridiculously cheap), but you cant tell where you are going because you are underground. OK - you can see on a map where you're going, but you can't SEE where you're going.

On my first visit to Madrid, I used Aerocity and did have to share it with two other passengers which added another 10/15 minutes onto the journey, but I just looked upon this as extra getting to know the city time in comfort cool

Jo

#14195 - 12/31/03 01:15 AM Re: Aerocity from Madrid Airport
happytraveler Offline

Loc: Houston
I'd like to take Aerocity to the Adriano on my arrival in Madrid Jan. 2 if I could be assured that I would have company and wouldn't have to pay the whole 17E plus tip myself.
I haven't yet seen the website for Aerocity. Where do I contact them or will the desk find me someone to share with?

Well, I found the web site but haven't made a reservation as I often volunteer for an over booking "bump" for compensation from the airlines and could be a day or two late. I'd have to change or pay for my hotel, already, that's more phone calls.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1579 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments