Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#14169 - 10/15/03 11:07 AM Specifics on buying tickets for AVE
travel333 Offline

Are tickets specified for EACH passenger? Or, can I purchase 2 in my name for my daughter and I? We need tickets between Seville and Cordoba and Seville and Granada. Can I purchase ALL THE TICKETS for the two trips on www.renfe.es and pick them up at the Madrid airport when we arrive in Spain? Thanks!

#14170 - 10/15/03 07:24 PM Re: Specifics on buying tickets for AVE
sel Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
They are not name specific. Children 12 and under get a big discount so if your kids qualify, make certain you buy them children's tickets.

#14171 - 10/16/03 06:08 AM Re: Specifics on buying tickets for AVE
Eddie Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Phila., PA, USA
travel333 writes:
Quote:
Are tickets specified for EACH passenger? Or, can I purchase 2 in my name for my daughter and I? We need tickets between Seville and Cordoba and Seville and Granada. Can I purchase ALL THE TICKETS for the two trips on www.renfe.es and pick them up at the Madrid airport when we arrive in Spain?
The Renfe ticket Office in Madrid's aeropuerto de Barajas has a Computer terminal. They can call up your reservation(s) and will be only too happy to sell you all your rail tickets. But, as Sel says, you should know what discounts you (or those travelling with you) qualify for, and you must ask for such discounts.

You may be in for a big surprise: There's no AVE between Sevilla and Granada. As a matter of fact, buses may make that trip faster and run more frequently than trains.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments