Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#14165 - 10/14/03 11:34 AM Good place to meet at Malaga airport?
EN Offline

My parents and me arrive separately and we have to hook up at the airport. Neither I nor them have ever been at this airport. Is there some kind of landmark that is easy to find and would be a good place to meet? The whole thing is complicated by the fact that my parents don't speak Spanish. Neither do I, but I at least know English.

Thanks a lot for your help, greatly appreciated.

#14166 - 10/14/03 10:47 PM Re: Good place to meet at Malaga airport?
Arturo Offline

Loc: New York, NY USA
EN

I have friends in Malaga and when I visit them, by way of Madrid, we meet at a bar/cafeteria just off to the left as you exit the baggage claim area. Unfortuanately I do not remember the name. The Malaga airport is not too large and I am sure you will be able to find each other without a problem.

Enjoy your trip.....

#14167 - 10/15/03 10:32 AM Re: Good place to meet at Malaga airport?
chez123 Offline

Loc: uk
as arturo says Malaga airport is not big,if you just stand outside you can see from one end to the other.ENJOY

#14168 - 10/15/03 02:07 PM Re: Good place to meet at Malaga airport?
zorro37 Offline

Loc: England
Both the suggestions are practical. still, for another viewpoint can I suggest that when your come out of baggage reclaim you turn right and meet afacing the RENFE counter. there are seats afacing the counter.Unlike cafes, shops, carhire counters there is only one RENFE counter.
Good luck! wink

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments