Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#14111 - 09/20/03 05:34 AM Bilbao: from Guggenheim to airport?
Jeab Offline

Loc: Asia
How can I go to the airport from Guggenheim Museum and how long does it take? Thanks

#14112 - 09/20/03 10:32 AM Re: Bilbao: from Guggenheim to airport?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Yes. I'm positive you can go from the Guggenheim Museum to the airport. There will be LOTS of taxis ready and willing to take you.

According to the official Bilbao\'s Guggenheim Museum website, click the INFORMATION part of the menu, they say "Bilbao's airport is just 15 km from the city center." So, we can imagine that it could take, probably, anywhere from 25-45 minutes (or longer/shorter) depending on traffic.

Enjoy the Guggenheim! I would like to visit someday.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#14113 - 09/20/03 12:33 PM Re: Bilbao: from Guggenheim to airport?
eduardo Offline

Loc: Madrid
There is also a cheaper option. There is a bus service that goes to and from Bilbao airport into the center of town. I forget the exact details, but the bus arrives and leaves from the central plaza on the south side of the Nervion river, not far from the Museo de Bellas Artes if I remember correctly. It would be about a 15-20 minute walk from the Guggenheim.

#14114 - 09/21/03 07:40 PM Re: Bilbao: from Guggenheim to airport?
Jeab Offline

Loc: Asia
laugh Thanks you guys I'll leave here in the next 2 weeks and will be back in Nov...will have things to tell you too

#14115 - 09/21/03 11:34 PM Re: Bilbao: from Guggenheim to airport?
Roe Offline

Loc: california
The bus from the airport stops in Moyua Plaza, which is in the center of the City and just a few blocks away from the Museum.

Bus Information
BizkaiBus Airport-Bilbao Line A3247

Guggenheim Information in English

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2086 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments