Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#14040 - 08/10/03 05:42 PM ¿has anyone ever used aircourier.org?
GuiaGuiri Offline

Loc: New England, USA/València, Esp...
www.aircourier.org is an outfit that I have always wanted to take advantage of, but never have. I usually give in and buy the latest "good deal" to fly as a paying passenger on whatever airline available, instead of taking my chances on flying ultra cheap (plus-ultra cheap?) or free at the last minute through these aircourier.org guys. My next window of opportunity is coming up soon (to leave for Spain in early September), and I am thinking of going for the cheap deal again.
Has anyone had any experience with them? I will travel alone and only take a camara bag this trip, so I think I am ready for an experiment, but...

#14041 - 08/10/03 09:30 PM Re: ¿has anyone ever used aircourier.org?
JoeSambuca Offline

Loc: New York City
Actually I'm a member but I haven't had the opportunity to use the service. But I did check it out, Its a great service for the solo traveller because they have limited seats per plane and you can get a great deal.
I tend to travel with a crew of my friends so it hasn't been helpful to me....yet.

#14042 - 08/10/03 10:31 PM Re: ¿has anyone ever used aircourier.org?
Espe3 Offline

I signed up, tried it- it was a ripoff. Its only good if you live in a city with a major airport- and really unless you're a student that has COMPLETE flexibility as to when you can go- its not worth it.

#14043 - 08/11/03 10:51 AM Re: ¿has anyone ever used aircourier.org?
kk49827 Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
I checked into this service as well. It seems the only way it can pay off is if you live in a major coastal city, such as New York or L.A.
It seems like it would be a great way to fly, if it works for you.

#14044 - 08/12/03 12:01 AM Re: ¿has anyone ever used aircourier.org?
GuiaGuiri Offline

Loc: New England, USA/València, Esp...
Thanks, you all have confirm my suspicion, that the only way to take advantage is to be right there within striking distance of a given airport on the same day of travel. I will book that $409.00 deal currently offered btwn bos and mad...

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2019 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments