Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#14027 - 07/24/03 07:42 PM Bus to Granada from Nerja?
vicnric Offline

We plan on travelling by bus from Nerja to Granada on Monday, September 15. Does anyone know which bus companies serve this route and what their approximate schedules are? It would also be helpful to be aware of their website URLs.
Thanks to everyone for the useful information shared on this forum.

#14028 - 07/24/03 08:23 PM Re: Bus to Granada from Nerja?
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
The bus company you would want is Alsina Graells, www.alsinagraells.com , I think, it may redirect you to continental auto cuz they share andalucia routes. I dont remember schedules exactly, but I believe there are 2 buses there, and 2 back daily, I did that route several times last semester. Not bad prices either, pretty cheap, around 10-14 euros round trip.
Kelly smile

#14029 - 07/24/03 09:22 PM Re: Bus to Granada from Nerja?
vicnric Offline

Thanks for the heads up. With your help I looked up www.continental-auto.es and found the schedules for this route. Don't know how accurate the times are but they at least give us a ballpark estimate of what to expect.

#14030 - 07/28/03 02:13 PM Re: Bus to Granada from Nerja?
zorro37 Offline

Loc: England
Hi, You've already had good advice. However, I noticed your comment on whether your timetable is up todate.
Last year I went Nerja to Malaga then Granada with Automobiles Portillo.
The Malaga tourist office emailed me Portillo's timetable for Granada - and also usefully their timetable with the fares of the Malaga to Sevilla, Cadiz, Marbella etc services
Good luck!

#14031 - 07/30/03 11:48 AM Re: Bus to Granada from Nerja?
davej Offline

Loc: Nerja, Málaga, Spain
Just to underline the point ... use published timetables as a guide only. Check at the bus stations when you get here - they tend to change at short notice. We're thinking of entering the bus timetables here in Nerja for a major literature award - in the fiction category, of course ...

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2287 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments