Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#14019 - 07/23/03 12:33 PM PLEASE HELP - Seville to Madrid
Meadow Offline

Loc: CA, USA
I'm trying to find out if there is bus service from Seville to Madrid. I've tried several bus companies, but haven't come up with anything. I'm trying to avoid the expensive AVE & I leave for Spain soon.

Thanks for any help on this!

#14020 - 07/23/03 03:58 PM Re: PLEASE HELP - Seville to Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello Meadow!
I just searched this fora for you and found that SecorBus covers this route. It seems they have 12 daily weekday buses, takes about 6 hours, and costs 16€ each way (might be cheaper if you buy a round-trip ticket though). Their website is only in Spanish, however, but I think you can figure it out. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#14021 - 07/24/03 11:46 AM Re: PLEASE HELP - Seville to Madrid
Meadow Offline

Madridman,

Thank you SO much! smile

#14022 - 07/25/03 05:50 AM Re: PLEASE HELP - Seville to Madrid
Eddie Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Phila., PA, USA
Meadow writes:
Quote:
I'm trying to find out if there is bus service from Seville to Madrid. I've tried several bus companies, but haven't come up with anything. I'm trying to avoid the expensive AVE & I leave for Spain soon.
I don't know if SecorBus/SociBus has an overnighter departing Sevilla but I went Madrid-Sevilla on one that left Madrid's Estacion Sur de Autobus at about midnight - arrived Sevilla's Plaza de Armas about 6:30 AM: 1-stop for people who just had to have a smoke.

#14023 - 07/25/03 05:36 PM Re: PLEASE HELP - Seville to Madrid
Meadow Offline

Eddie,

Thanks for the response. I'm thinking more & more that we may just take the train. It takes 1/3 the time & the trip from Seville to Madrid is on our last day in Spain. Thanks again.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2240 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments