Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#13782 - 04/29/03 07:55 AM malaga-huelva-malaga and huelva-seville-huelva
dprovan Offline

Loc: ireland
I am coming over for uefa cup final flying in to malaga and staying in huelva. So I will need to get from malaga to huelva return and huelva to seville for match. Do you think my best bet is to hire a car for convenience etc or would these journeys be manageable by public transport. I arrive/depart malaga at 4pm and will need to get to sevill any time on day of match but will be returning after 11pm

thank you in advance
shaun

#13783 - 04/29/03 10:12 AM Re: malaga-huelva-malaga and huelva-seville-huelva
Eddie Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Phila., PA, USA
It looks like you may have to drive. eek I am looking at the DAMAS SA bus schedule for summer, 2002 and there's nothing out of Sevilla or Huelva after 2100. Renfe has 3-trains daily on that route - again nothing late at night. There may be a regional (commuter) train but they also don't usually run late at night. Don't give up! Contact your hotel in Huelva - they may have some special charter services for the 'Cup' match. The Spanish do that sometimes rolleyes

#13784 - 04/29/03 10:29 AM Re: malaga-huelva-malaga and huelva-seville-huelva
dprovan Offline

Loc: ireland
Thanks Eddie

I appreciate that I think I may be better getting the car anyway to ensure I get from Malaga to huelva and back for flight times etc.

Are the car leasing companies fairly genuine I have these fears of being charged for any marks they can find on car most of which are probably there beforehand (this happened to a mate in greece).

P.S. another thing can you tell me how long time wise it is likely to take me to get from malaga to huelva and huelva to seville. I have looked on the net but see varying information

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments