Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#13516 - 02/17/03 06:21 PM Ferries to Morocco
mojo rising Offline

Loc: England
First of all, I`d better introduce myself - so Hi to all smile
I am still putting together an itinery at the moment - I`ve got 7/8 days or so and currently researching different options for things to see/do.
Part of this, either for this trip or for something in the future I was wondering about the length of time needed for the crossing between Almeria - Nador or something similar.
Any info, re: costs or potentially better ways to spend the time instead are also grtefully accepted...
Cheers in advance!

#13517 - 02/17/03 11:06 PM Re: Ferries to Morocco
WB Offline

Loc: Philadelphia
Go buy "Let's GO Spain and Portugal" and they will have ALL the ferry schedules from Algeciras, Tarifa and other coastal cities.

It will include prices, times, and phone numbers and locations of different companies. I think "Let's Go" is the best guide book because it includes the most detailed info.

Get the book. You won't be disappionted.

Winston

#13518 - 02/18/03 04:33 AM Re: Ferries to Morocco
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
Hi! I was in Morocco just a couple weekends ago. I took a ferry (Euroferry maybe?) from Alecerias (ok I am not even spelling that close to correctly, but it is something like that) over to Ceuta, then crossed the border into Morocco. I believe it took around 50 minutes total- not bad at all and a very comfortable ride with a nice view of Gibraltar. Good Luck!
Kelly smile

#13519 - 02/20/03 08:03 AM Re: Ferries to Morocco
Arno Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
On this website; http://www.trasmediterranea.es you can find information about routes,timetables and fares from Spain to Morocco.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments