Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#13493 - 02/12/03 09:24 PM Ubeda to Sevilla by bus
CathyM Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hermosa Beach, California
I need to get from Ubeda to Sevilla on Tuesday of Semana Santa. I was going to purchase the tickets once I arrived in Ubeda (2 days prior) but now am concerned that the tickets may be sold out.

I've found that a bus company, Bacoma, runs this route. However, I cannot get any specific information on how to contact the company or a timetable.

Does anyone have information on this company or any other bus company that goes from Ubeda to Sevilla?

As an alternate, I could always purchase train tickets from Linares-Baeza or Jaen to Sevilla but the schedule is not very good (leaves very early or too late in the day). If I can't find information on the bus I may just do this as a backup and not use the ticket if the bus turns out better.

I know this is an obscure question, but I'm hoping someone out there may know the answer. wink

#13494 - 02/13/03 05:41 AM Re: Ubeda to Sevilla by bus
Eddie Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Phila., PA, USA
My experience with bus travel in Spain has been that Bus Companies will add another bus - thay may be the case Thursday of Semana Santa when lots of people wil be travelling to Sevilla. Most Semana Santa activities in Sevilla are Thursday & Friday and Easter Sunday, of course. Tuesday should be OK, especially if you can buy your ticket a couple of days in advance. rolleyes

#13495 - 02/13/03 11:40 AM Re: Ubeda to Sevilla by bus
plumepoppy Offline

Loc: canada
Hi Cathy M. I have found this link with the Bacoma Bus Company telephone number:
http://personales.com/espana/granada/sierranevada/informacion.htm
Good luck!

#13496 - 02/13/03 11:41 AM Re: Ubeda to Sevilla by bus
plumepoppy Offline

Hi Cathy M. I have found this link with the Bacoma Bus Company telephone number:
Good luck!

#13497 - 02/13/03 11:43 AM Re: Ubeda to Sevilla by bus
plumepoppy Offline

Good luck!

#13498 - 02/13/03 11:46 AM Re: Ubeda to Sevilla by bus
plumepoppy Offline

#13499 - 02/13/03 11:50 AM Re: Ubeda to Sevilla by bus
plumepoppy Offline

Hi Madridman, something went wrong with my post that's now on the message board in three copies! Two of them will require a deletion. I have no idea what happened. Am terribly sorry!!
Plume eek eek eek

#13500 - 02/13/03 03:48 PM Re: Ubeda to Sevilla by bus
CathyM Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hermosa Beach, California
Eddie-Thanks for the advice. It puts my mind at ease. I know that I can be a bit of a worrier. :o

Also, thank you Plume for the links.

Cathy

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments