Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#13493 - 02/12/03 09:24 PM Ubeda to Sevilla by bus
CathyM Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hermosa Beach, California
I need to get from Ubeda to Sevilla on Tuesday of Semana Santa. I was going to purchase the tickets once I arrived in Ubeda (2 days prior) but now am concerned that the tickets may be sold out.

I've found that a bus company, Bacoma, runs this route. However, I cannot get any specific information on how to contact the company or a timetable.

Does anyone have information on this company or any other bus company that goes from Ubeda to Sevilla?

As an alternate, I could always purchase train tickets from Linares-Baeza or Jaen to Sevilla but the schedule is not very good (leaves very early or too late in the day). If I can't find information on the bus I may just do this as a backup and not use the ticket if the bus turns out better.

I know this is an obscure question, but I'm hoping someone out there may know the answer. wink

#13494 - 02/13/03 05:41 AM Re: Ubeda to Sevilla by bus
Eddie Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Phila., PA, USA
My experience with bus travel in Spain has been that Bus Companies will add another bus - thay may be the case Thursday of Semana Santa when lots of people wil be travelling to Sevilla. Most Semana Santa activities in Sevilla are Thursday & Friday and Easter Sunday, of course. Tuesday should be OK, especially if you can buy your ticket a couple of days in advance. rolleyes

#13495 - 02/13/03 11:40 AM Re: Ubeda to Sevilla by bus
plumepoppy Offline

Loc: canada
Hi Cathy M. I have found this link with the Bacoma Bus Company telephone number:
http://personales.com/espana/granada/sierranevada/informacion.htm
Good luck!

#13496 - 02/13/03 11:41 AM Re: Ubeda to Sevilla by bus
plumepoppy Offline

Hi Cathy M. I have found this link with the Bacoma Bus Company telephone number:
Good luck!

#13497 - 02/13/03 11:43 AM Re: Ubeda to Sevilla by bus
plumepoppy Offline

Good luck!

#13498 - 02/13/03 11:46 AM Re: Ubeda to Sevilla by bus
plumepoppy Offline

#13499 - 02/13/03 11:50 AM Re: Ubeda to Sevilla by bus
plumepoppy Offline

Hi Madridman, something went wrong with my post that's now on the message board in three copies! Two of them will require a deletion. I have no idea what happened. Am terribly sorry!!
Plume eek eek eek

#13500 - 02/13/03 03:48 PM Re: Ubeda to Sevilla by bus
CathyM Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hermosa Beach, California
Eddie-Thanks for the advice. It puts my mind at ease. I know that I can be a bit of a worrier. :o

Also, thank you Plume for the links.

Cathy

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1610 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments