Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#13212 - 11/09/02 11:20 AM US->Madrid:Cheap Dec.-Jan Fares! :O
Espe3 Offline

Need help!
If anyone finds any good deals to from the east coast to Madrid... LET ME KNOW! I actually have to be IN Miami on Jan. 9, and right now, I'm not having any luck securing a return date for a few days before then! I'm hoping that a later 'deal' will offer at least the second of Jan... (right now, its either the 1st-like I'd be able to that! or the 9th!-and that's too late! :o )
Thanks!

#13213 - 11/26/02 02:12 PM Re: US->Madrid:Cheap Dec.-Jan Fares! :O
JoeSambuca Offline

Loc: New York City
yeah!
help anyone!
cheapest flight I seen was $710- Air France.

#13214 - 11/26/02 04:22 PM Re: US->Madrid:Cheap Dec.-Jan Fares! :O
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
Try www.trip.com , a friend of mine recently booked an IBERIA flight Chicago-Madrid, returning Jan 7 for around $550. I also think that Delta might have a sale for Chicago-Madrid, or Chicago-Barcelona. Good Luck!!! smile

#13215 - 11/26/02 06:43 PM Re: US->Madrid:Cheap Dec.-Jan Fares! :O
LW Offline

Loc: USA
Hi...Just a note from experience. Priceline.com If you know that you will go on your trip, with very little chance of changing or canceling your trip(but they do have a $25 fee or so for insurance in case you have to change your date for emergency of some kind), then try them first. I had gotten a ticket, for the whole month of Sept. of this year, for $450 roundtrip before taxes ($513.00 total), and Sept.is high season there in Spain. I had looked at the lowest price from many sites, which at that time was $832 with some European airfare site. But still, it was too high for me, so I thought, what was the lowest price that I had found in the off-season, and remembered about $500, so I tried $450 and within 5 mins, Delta accepted, and it was cool. So my advice, try your lowest price, and work from there. I think you are allowed one or a certain amount of bids a day, so read the fine print. Good Luck- smile
LittleWing laugh

#13216 - 12/20/02 07:29 PM Re: US->Madrid:Cheap Dec.-Jan Fares! :O
madridmanjim Offline

Loc: Northern Spain
Being from east of the Mississippi, I always used to buy my tickets through one of the bucket shops that advertised in the Travel Section of the Sunday New York Times. One I used to use, if my memory serves me, was TFI. They used to beat nearly anyone´s price. Tell them your dates and destination and they´ll give you a price. Travel agents were a waste of time.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1900 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments