Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#12812 - 07/04/02 05:01 AM Madrid: Taxis to Universities?
Marl Offline

Hi guys. I hope that someone can help me. I'm a South African scientist and I will be visiting the universities in Madrid
viz. UCM, University of San Pablo-CEU and Fundacion Jiminez Diaz. Does anyone know how much it will cost to take a
taxi from the city centre (say Gran Via) to these places? Could someone please recommend a
good taxi service that won't be a rip off. Thanks. Regards, Marl

#12813 - 07/04/02 07:33 AM Re: Madrid: Taxis to Universities?
Castiza Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi Marl!
Going by taxi, the cost depends on the traffic but it'll cost 4-6 euros maximum.
Gran Vía and Uni. San Pablo Ceu, Fundación Jiménez Díaz are quite near and public transportation is really good. You can also take the 44, 1 or Circular busses to go there from Gran Vía.
UCM (Universidad Complutense) is a bit further (only a bit) and covers a wider area but you should expect more or less the same range of prices.

#12814 - 07/04/02 10:10 AM Re: Madrid: Taxis to Universities?
Marl Offline

Muchas gracias Castiza! I'm glad that I know what to expect now. I'm looking forward to visiting this great cultural city y to meet the people. Thanks again! Marl

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2552 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments