Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#12748 - 06/04/02 08:40 PM Weekend Travels
GranadaGaby Offline

Loc: Pompano Beach Florida
Hola!
My name is Gaby. I am studying in Madrid at Suffolk Univeristy! Its great I love it. I especially love how i do not have classes on Fridays. I have 3 day weekends and with all of the Puentes and Fiestas it sometimes becomes longer!

I would really lie to travel as much as I can. Would it be cheaper for me to get the Euro Rail Pass or just to take a bus or plane?

Thanx
wink

#12749 - 06/05/02 08:32 AM Re: Weekend Travels
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi GranadaGaby! NICE SPAIN PHOTOS you have on your photos page!! (see GranadaGaby's profile) YOU (and Emma) WERE AT THE LAST "Party With MadridMan" in April!! Have you seen the photos of you yet that were taken there?

Are you asking about travel in Europe or only within Spain? If within Spain, probably taking the standard buses would be cheapest. A lot has been said about the pros/cons of bus/train/plane travel within Spain in this forum.

Have a wonderful time while in Spain and yes, take every advantage to see as much as possible. You'll be glad you did later on.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cruz70, e-man, Jaybe, kittygregg
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1762 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments