Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#12618 - 05/01/02 04:38 PM Flying from Madrid to Granada
Xacara Offline

Does anyone know which airlines fly from Madrid to Granada besides Iberia (expensive fare) and Air Europa (can't book on their Web site--something's wrong with it)?

#12619 - 05/01/02 10:06 PM Re: Flying from Madrid to Granada
GranadaGirl Offline

Loc: Maryland via Connecticut, USA ...
Hi Xacara-

You may want to try the 'search' function for more info on this, because I know we've talked about this before, even very recently.

As for airlines to Granada, I think you're out of luck, I checked the Spanair website: http://www.spanair.es (VERY slow site!), but they don't go to Granada, so I think you're stuck with Iberia or AirEuropa ...the last time I went, we had to take Iberia because there were no other flights.

Have you considered taking the bus? Although it'll take a few extra hours, it's a lot cheaper and efficient, I've always enjoyed the busrides there, because you get to see the beautiful countryside along the way. You can also check out the renfe website: http://www.renfe.es , they used to offer an overnight train which I've taken before, but it doesn't look like they have it anymore...

Buena suerte!

-GG

#12620 - 05/03/02 09:18 PM Re: Flying from Madrid to Granada
aidance Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Cardiff by the Sea CA
Check EuropebyAir.com. They have some flights out of Madrid to various cities from $79 one way.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mario70
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2031 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments