Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#12469 - 04/02/02 11:09 PM one more bus question...
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
Does anybody know of bus service between Bilbao and Barcelona? I am having problems finding this route. Is it so long that there is no bus service? What about Barcelona- Madrid? Thanks! laugh

#12470 - 04/03/02 05:42 AM Re: one more bus question...
Eddie Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Phila., PA, USA
I travelled by bus Santander-Barcelona last July. I con't remember the Bus Company's name (I got it from el Diario de la Montaña). But when I went to the Bus Station to buy my ticket I found out it was operated by Alsa. It listed a stop in Bilbao; but it didn't. eek Maybe it is like a 'flag' stop where it only stops if there are ticketed pax waiting.
Just go to Bilbao's main bus station and find out which busline serves that route. The one from Santander-Barcelona has a day run at about 09:00 and an overnighter at about 22:00. The Bilbao schedule is probably similar. rolleyes

#12471 - 04/03/02 10:20 AM Re: one more bus question...
Roe Offline

Loc: california
I think that there are buses every two hours and some trains too. The time I went I took the night sleeper train to Barcelona because everything else was booked. I agree that when you get to Bilbao just go to the Termibus station (San Mames metro stop) and look at the things there.

#12472 - 04/03/02 01:12 PM Re: one more bus question...
ritz Offline

Loc: sydney/madrid
ok, there is defineltly a bus because 4 weeks ago i went from san sebastian to barcelona, and i think it goes through bilbao. but ive had problems getting a seat - it seems a very popular destination - book or buy in adavance!!!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments