Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#11817 - 11/17/01 02:02 PM Finding Madrid Address: Carretera Boadilla delM
lowell Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Can someone tell me where Calle Carretera Boadilla del Monte 48, Madrid is? I've tried to find it on an extended Madrid map, and see a street near the Urgel metro stop labeled Boadilla del Monte, but I'm not sure it's the same street as Carretera Boadilla del Monte. Could it even be in Boadilla del Monte which is a suburb of Madrid? Is there any good web site where one can find street addresses in Madrid? thanks!

#11818 - 11/17/01 02:48 PM Re: Finding Madrid Address: Carretera Boadilla delM
Tia Offline

Hi lowell!

MM has several great links to maps. Did you try the interactive Madrid Map for example? If you tell us exactly what place you are looking for, maybe it´ll be easier to help, since you don´t seem to be 100% sure of the name of the street.

[ 11-17-2001: Message edited by: Tia ]

#11819 - 11/17/01 03:18 PM Re: Finding Madrid Address: Carretera Boadilla delM
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Lowell, you're right there are two different things, there's the calle(=street) Boadilla del Monte, Urgel area; and the carretera(=road) to Boadilla del Monte, the suburb, which seems to be what you're looking for, and it's near La Casa de Campo.
There are many sites you can check, here are two of them: callejero.terra.es & www.guiademadrid.com

Hope it helps.

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!

[ 11-17-2001: Message edited by: pim ]

#11820 - 11/17/01 07:33 PM Re: Finding Madrid Address: Carretera Boadilla delM
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
My favourite online map / street index is at http://callejero.lanetro.com . Maps provided as results are the best I've seen on the internet.

#11821 - 11/18/01 03:18 PM Re: Finding Madrid Address: Carretera Boadilla delM
lowell Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Found it! Thanks Pim and Antonio!!, both of your web site references gave me good maps and the address location. It is near metro Campamento, in Madrid, but at the very edge. The problem was the address was just off the edge of my detailed greater Madrid Euro City map and therefore not listed on the map. But with the web page maps I was able to piece the location and directions onto my city map. Carretera Boadilla del Monte is an off- shoot of Paseo Extremadura.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2698 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments