Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#11603 - 08/30/01 10:41 AM madrid to malaga
wayne Offline

Loc: Leicester, England
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew about transportation from Madrid to malaga and how long it takes. I will be working in Madrid but have a friend in Malaga and was working out the posibilities of going there at the weekends.
thank you for your help smile

Wayne

#11604 - 08/30/01 11:14 AM Re: madrid to malaga
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi there, Wayne! And welcome to the group. I think you'll find the ol' "Transportation between Madrid and Málaga" pretty well discussed in this forum. Use the SEARCH link above/right and type MADRID MALAGA as your keywords and you'll find MANY threads on the topic. I did it by bus and it took 6 hours each way with one stop at midway. Good luck and have fun!

Saludos, MadridMan smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#11605 - 08/30/01 06:22 PM Re: madrid to malaga
Arturo Offline

Loc: New York, NY USA
Wayne

Check the RENFE link in MadridMan's Local Transportation section for train schedules and fares. The trip between Madrid and Malaga takes about 4 hours and 15 minutes using the Talgo 200 trains. The one way fare is 8,400 ptas (7,100 ptas for an early morning train). There is a 20% discount for a round trip.

There is also a 10 trip ticket for 57,000 ptas. The ten trips must be taken within a 3 month period.

[ 08-30-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2673 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments