Hey all...I've been doing a lot of looking around...New posts, old posts, and general surfing...I've picked my way through lots of info. and still haven't decided how to go about travelling around Spain...I will be arriving in Barcelona in the first week of July (for 2 months) and have only a couple of destinations on my agenda so far...Pamplona (early July), Bunol (end of August)...In between I haven't planned much of anything, except taking it easy and taking things day by day...I figure on travelling from North to West to South to Central to East and back to Barcelona...But who knows, I'm easy...

Without rushing myself, I'd like to enjoy all the country has to offer, and also enjoy a little bit of Portugal and a taste of Morocco...

Anyone out there have any good suggestions for making my way around the regions...Any train/bus/boat/etc. rides that were extraordinary...If you've navigated your way around Spain for a couple of months, frequenting many cities, can you give me some idea of what I can expect my transportation costs to be...I know the prices of most of the bus/train passes, but maybe you know of some alternative or pass combo that is worthwhile...How prevelant is ride-sharing in Spain...

Any and all suggestions are welcomed...