Hi everybody,

I got a problem.

I have already planned to travel from barcelona to sevilla on 27 june 2001. Because i used the Eurail time table (1999-2000) and the travel book to plan the trip, i assume that there is direct night train going from barcelona to sevilla. Last week i just realized that the new time table for Eurail has been changed from 28-5-2000 and there is only night train going from sevilla to madrid. I have already booked the hotels and brought the 4-days Eurail pass. I want to ask:

If i take the indirect route, Barcelona--madrid (around 8:30 pm) then madrid--sevilla (around 11:00 pm) by eurail. Does it count as two days and will be marked twice in the Eurail pass? If so, i probably need to buy one more day for the pass since i just plan to mark once for a direct night train from barcelona to sevilla.

Is there any other way or railway company that i could mount on in order to go from barcelona to sevilla at night? could i use the Eurail pass for these railway company?

Since the new time table for 2001-2002 is coming out, does anybody know that there will be any change to the time schedule again around the time when i was in spain? (i have not got the new time table right now)

If you know how to resolve the problem, could you tell as much as you can since i may need to cancel the hotel booking.

Comment:
I just do not know why there is no night train from barcelona to sevilla. Sevilla is such a nice place, as my friend told me, why?? the Eurail change such train???? Anyway

Many thanks

Martin