Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#11070 - 04/23/01 10:10 PM Air Europa Thumbs Up!
GranadaGirl Offline

Loc: Maryland via Connecticut, USA ...
Hi all!

I just returned from a week in Spain, I flew Air Europa from New York JFK to Madrid, and I'd recommend it to all. The flight was much less expensive than any other carrier, the service was good, and the food was great. The plane seemed newer, and there seemed to be just as much, if not more, leg room than other major carriers.

#11071 - 04/25/01 06:02 PM Re: Air Europa Thumbs Up!
roses Offline

Loc: Beverly Hills, CA
That's good to know! I am flying on them to Madrid this summer from New York. How long was your flight? Did they show any movies?

#11072 - 04/25/01 10:20 PM Re: Air Europa Thumbs Up!
GranadaGirl Offline

Loc: Maryland via Connecticut, USA ...
Roses,

The flight from JFK to Madrid is about 6 1/2 to 7 hours long, the return flight is about 7 1/2 to 8 hours long. They gave us a very good meal and a decent size snack each way and we saw 2 movies on each flight too. (I don't remember the one on the first one b/c I was sleeping, but coming home we saw Family Man and Bedazzled). It really was not unlike any other airline I've flown, other than these attendants may have been slightly more accomodating than the Iberia people.

Have fun on your trip!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments