Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#10865 - 03/20/01 09:34 AM Frankfurt to Madrid..
x Offline

Loc: Amman,Jordan
My plans are to tour around Spain for a month, however I found a very cheap flight to Frankfurt, what would be my best way (cheapest or the most interesting) of moving from Frankfurt to Madrid?
Plane, train, bus, hitchhiking? I'm open for any ideas..

#10866 - 03/29/01 11:04 PM Re: Frankfurt to Madrid..
mecky Offline

Loc: US
Hello X
I am usually of to Madrid after visiting with my family in Germany. The flight from Frankfurt to Madrid seems to be about 3 hrs long. It would depend on your time, and how much you need to transport. You would be corssing the mountains. In any case just think a few hours on the plane and then all that extra time in Madrid. Tough choice, but to safe time I would fly.

#10867 - 03/30/01 08:22 AM Re: Frankfurt to Madrid..
mabella Offline

Loc: miami, fl. usa
we also got a fantastic fare from Miami to germany(munich)via Luada Air(awesome airline). We are then flying into Madrid via Lufthansa. We saved over $300.00 p.p. as apposed to flying directly into Madrid.

#10868 - 04/04/01 01:38 PM Re: Frankfurt to Madrid..
Amy25 Offline

Loc: Troy, MI USA
It really depends on how much time you have to spend. If you have a lot of time and it is not an issue, I'd defintely take a bus or car. European scenery is absolutely wonderful. Especially crossing through the mountains! If you are on a time constraint I would fly, granted you will miss the scenery along the way, but you will have more time to explore Spain.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mario70
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2030 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments