Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#10837 - 03/14/01 01:35 PM Estacion Sur (Madrid)
Pelirojo Offline

We want to take the bus from Madrid to Toledo. Looks like Estacion Sur de Autobuses is the best starting point. Where is it exactly? I have seen maps that show it near Atocha, others near metro Palos de la Frontera. We want to take the metro to the bus station.

Gracias.

#10838 - 03/14/01 08:18 PM Re: Estacion Sur (Madrid)
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
There is also another possiblity, you can take the train to Toledo from Atocha, frequencies are very high. The Train to Toledo is becoming a popular commuting route (apartmens are a lot cheaper in Toledo)

#10839 - 03/14/01 11:50 PM Re: Estacion Sur (Madrid)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
The Estación Sur de Autobuses has the MENDEZ ALVARO metro stop underneath the station. Check out the Madrid Metro Map . It's on Grey Metro Line #6. I took the metro to this station in 1999 when I went down to Málaga.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#10840 - 03/20/01 11:35 AM Re: Estacion Sur (Madrid)
francisco Offline

Loc: Madrid
About 3 or 4 years ago it was near Palos de la Frontera metro station, but then they closed it and made a new one in the location that MadridMan says.

So, if the map you are looking is a bit old...

Saludos

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments