Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#10837 - 03/14/01 01:35 PM Estacion Sur (Madrid)
Pelirojo Offline

We want to take the bus from Madrid to Toledo. Looks like Estacion Sur de Autobuses is the best starting point. Where is it exactly? I have seen maps that show it near Atocha, others near metro Palos de la Frontera. We want to take the metro to the bus station.

Gracias.

#10838 - 03/14/01 08:18 PM Re: Estacion Sur (Madrid)
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
There is also another possiblity, you can take the train to Toledo from Atocha, frequencies are very high. The Train to Toledo is becoming a popular commuting route (apartmens are a lot cheaper in Toledo)

#10839 - 03/14/01 11:50 PM Re: Estacion Sur (Madrid)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
The Estación Sur de Autobuses has the MENDEZ ALVARO metro stop underneath the station. Check out the Madrid Metro Map . It's on Grey Metro Line #6. I took the metro to this station in 1999 when I went down to Málaga.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#10840 - 03/20/01 11:35 AM Re: Estacion Sur (Madrid)
francisco Offline

Loc: Madrid
About 3 or 4 years ago it was near Palos de la Frontera metro station, but then they closed it and made a new one in the location that MadridMan says.

So, if the map you are looking is a bit old...

Saludos

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2030 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments