Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#10768 - 03/10/01 11:43 AM PULLMANTUR tours? (need website or email)
jbering Offline

How are their tours?

Do they have a webpage or email? I was told by the hotel that they had an email address (TERMINALMAD@pullmantur.es), but it comes back to me undeliverable. What is the correct email address?

#10769 - 03/10/01 11:58 AM Re: PULLMANTUR tours? (need website or email)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi there!! While I'm not positive, it seems from a few of my searches that PULLMANTUR.ES is the correct domain name for their Spain website, but their server may be down now and this may be why the email was returned to you. FYI: PULLMANTUR.NET is regsitered by the MADRID/SPAIN office. While PULLMANTUR.NET is a live website now/yet, you might try emailing to TERMINALMAD@pullmantur.net (or wait a day to re-send to the DOT-ES address) and see if it comes back to you again. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#10770 - 03/10/01 07:54 PM Re: PULLMANTUR tours? (need website or email)
jbering Offline

Thanks. I tried that along with 2 other addresses Hotel Europa provided me:
pullmantur@pullmantur.es
terminal.mad@pullmantur.es

I haven't gotten any failed emails back, so one of those should work.

Do you know if they offer any 4- or 5-day tours to the Andalucia/Toledo areas? I was interested in joining Eurosun's (www.eurosun.com) motorcoach tour of Andalucia/Toledo, but wasn't sure if this sightseeing company is any good.

If Pullmantur offers 4- or 5-day tours to And. and Toledo, can I just purchase the tour a day before it starts?

#10771 - 03/13/01 07:11 AM Re: PULLMANTUR tours? (need website or email)
Eddie Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Phila., PA, USA
You might try Pulmantur (just one 'l'). I found a street address and telephone number for them in Sevilla using that as a search word.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3014 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments