Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#42947 - 12/24/00 05:56 PM anyone else @ the instituto internacional?
eight earrings Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY USA
hi everyone. i'm new here and actually a professor of mine referred me to this site. amazing how much info and interactive stuff you can find here!!
anyhow, i am leaving for madrid jan 9, and i'm wondering if anyone here is doing the same. if you'll be studying @ the institute as well, please leave a message here. i would love to be able to chat with you before the 9th.
i hope all of you have a really nice week! here in buffalo, it's snowing as usual, but something is different. i think i'm actually feeling some christmas cheer!!
happy holidays to all. bye!!

-amy s.

#42948 - 12/24/00 08:56 PM Re: anyone else @ the instituto internacional?
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
Hi Amy!! THis is your very professor, wishing you a merry christmas and hoping your trip to Spain will be great. This board is a good place to ask questions! Felicidades!

#42949 - 12/25/00 12:25 PM Re: anyone else @ the instituto internacional?
eight earrings Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY USA
lol i knew it was you... i just didn;t know if you wanted to be unmasked!!! i hope you are enjoying the lovely weekend.

-amy s.

#42950 - 12/26/00 12:07 AM Re: anyone else @ the instituto internacional?
Kurt Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL. USA
Hola, Senorita de Pendiente Ocha!

When I read your message, and profile, and found that you were a student from Buffalo and that your professor had referred you here, I just knew that RGF was involved, even before I saw RGF's posting welcoming you to the club!

Welcome and enjoy! You'll find plenty of useful info and insight for your trip. I'm sure RGF has pleny to say (in and out of class) about Spain. Anything else you need to know, just post it here. This is the most friendly and helpful web-community you're likely to find.

--Kurt

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments