Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#45077 - 04/14/05 07:15 PM Madrid: Eureka Language School?
fmignonl Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
I am looking at the Eureka Language school in Madrid. I am curious if anyone has attended this school and would like some feedback on it. I have searched the message boards and have not found anything on it.
Thanks

#45078 - 04/15/05 03:58 AM Re: Madrid: Eureka Language School?
robbieroy Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Scotland
Hi fmignonl
I had a quick look at the Eureka website and it looks OK, but a little expensive. I have had very recent experience of learning Spanish in Madrid at Inhispania. Have a look at what I write in my posting at http://www.madridman.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000363
The were very friendly and efficient and, I thought, inexpensive.
Good luck
Robbieroy

#45079 - 04/15/05 02:31 PM Re: Madrid: Eureka Language School?
fmignonl Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Robbieroy. I looked at Inhispania and had planned on attending next fall. For my short stay this trip I am just looking for a small school where I can get to know the teachers. Thank you for your reponse.

#45080 - 04/15/05 10:39 PM Re: Madrid: Eureka Language School?
arthurg Offline

Loc: new york
Last fall I studied for three weeks at International House in Madrid and was favorably impressed with the school and its instructors. I especially liked their extracurricular activities particularly the Friday afternoon Conversation Club. The classes are very well thought out and prepared in advance. Also in 2001 I spent three weeks at Tandem Escuela in Madrid and have a high regard for this class as well.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1588 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments