Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#44650 - 05/13/04 08:43 AM Madrid: Inhispania or Si la bas or Hispania centre?
zsa zsa Offline

Loc: madrid
Has anyone tried any of these schools who could give me a review to help me make my decision?

thanks

#44651 - 05/27/04 12:13 PM Re: Madrid: Inhispania or Si la bas or Hispania centre?
ajgMadrid Offline

Loc: madrid
I am currently attending courses at inHispania and I have found them very helpful. This language school seems to emphasize grammar but not to the extent that you only have written knowledge of the language. My professor says about 100 times a day ¨grammar is boring¨ and ¨practicar en la calle¨. We spend around 1.5 hours on grammar and the next 2.5 on conversation skills (I am taking the intesive 20 hours-week program). Another thing I really enjoy is the relaxed atmosphere and the people that I have met from all over the world. It seems that everyone there is willing to help you and to work with your needs, wants, and your schedule. Also, its so much cheaper than most of the others that I checked!!! I would definitely recommend inHispania.
ajg

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
galaxy, gazpacho
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1907 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments