Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#43899 - 07/15/02 02:52 PM Studying Abroad
Kaella Offline

Loc: Providence, RI
I've been reading alot of old threads about studying abroad. I was wondering if any of those people are still using the MM forum to give great advice and memories? I just emailed my advisor in Spain about an intercambio program because of all the advice I heard here about it. If anyone is in Spain now or will be Sept-January I would love to meet up and share Spain. I'm going with my bestfriend from college but I really want to meet more people! Packing lightly has been great advice because I've already started to pack and I don't leave for 6 weeks. MariaChristina has def inspired be to try to stay longer than January!

#43900 - 07/15/02 07:12 PM Re: Studying Abroad
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
Kaella, take the advice PACK LIGHT!!! I am leaving back for the states in one month and starting to wonder how I am going to ever get all my stuff back with me. When I came here in early May, I had the 2 suitcase limit (iberia airlines). Now..almost 3 months later...I have accumulated so much extra "stuff". My plan is to ditch my american stuff, or mail it back, and fill the 2 suitcases with all my new spanish "stuff". My advice....come with as little as possible...just the bare basics. When you get here, buy all your clothes, etc. Then before you leave to go home you just will have to buy an extra suitcase or two. Happy studying abroad! I am not ready to go home in a month! smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3014 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments