Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#42232 - 05/19/05 11:38 AM NVQ 4 in spain
mickalan Offline

Loc: united kingdom
I am thinking of moving to spain and would appreciate any advice as to whether nvq 4s are recognised in spain. I am a registered manager of a childrens home and have an nvq 4 in childcare and also an nvq 4 in management. I have bags of experience and wondered if anybody knows anything about care work in spain. Would be gratefull for any help anybody could give me.
I am looking to move to spain and would be grateful if anybody could let me know what care work is like to find. I am a manager of a childrens home and have an NVQ 4 in childcare and also an NVQ 4 in management. Does anybody know if these are recognisedin spain.

#42233 - 09/30/05 09:08 AM Re: NVQ 4 in spain
Amleth Offline

Loc: Madrid
Brussels is trying to equal degrees, masters, diplomas, etc; in the EU. The goal is to achieve the same status in 4 years. Being a citizen of the EU and having a degree from the UK makes it easier; however, I'd ask for more specific information in the Department of Eduaction of both states.

http://wwwn.mec.es/mecd/titulos/

Good Luck!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2063 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments