Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#42289 - 06/28/05 02:03 PM Moving to Spain ( A creative title, i'm sure.)
egoboost Offline

Loc: U.S.A
Hi everyone,

I'm currently interested in moving to Spain (I've been there an insanely large amount of times for good periods of time ; i love it.) and I have two main concerns:

a. one of my grandfathers was from Ireland, and one of my grandmums was from England. Now, I'm not 100% sure of the EU-member relations. So because they are both from those countries that are EU members, does this mean anything in my moving process?

b. I'm currently 17 (I'm a youngin', yes.), and I have found sufficient funds to pay off a good rent I found for a few months, however, as being under 18, what kind of "threat" does this assume on my job-search/entire existance in Spain?

I'm sorry, I know this is a very broad subject that has more than likely been covered, and by some chance I'm sure I missed it on the boards.

Thanks everyone smile

Jaime V.

#42290 - 06/28/05 05:03 PM Re: Moving to Spain ( A creative title, i'm sure.)
jabch Offline

My wife's brother in law (American) is grand son of Irish and he was telling me that he can get the Irish citizenship. So probably you can go the same route towards getting residency in Europe..Just a suggestion!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
1 registered (ChrisS), 1595 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments