Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
I've found an interesting job offer for you foreigners:

IT engineer offer

Company: CapGemini

Job title: Support it engineers for multilingual service

Requisites:
- Junior engineers:It knowledge in any enviroment ( MS, UNIX,...) good comunication skills and looking foward to learn.(Ref. Eng. jr).

- Medium engineers: At least two years of experience in hardware and software support.

-Senior engineers: High knowledge of UNIX systems, both HW and SW.At least three years of experience.

All candidates must have a good english level and at least be fluent in one of the following languages: German, Dutch, Swedish, Italian and french. Spanish is not necessary.
Top technical training and Spanish courses will be provided.

Functions:
Support it enginieers for multilingual service

Hope someone finds it interesting.

Fernando

#41938 - 10/07/04 01:55 PM Re: Support it engineers for multilingual service
filbert Offline
Executive Member

Loc: London
Thx for showing this Fernando. They're asking for people with high Unix skills AND another n.european language as well as English. Hmm..can I teach myself all this in a month.....
Next year maybe...

#41939 - 10/07/04 02:55 PM Re: Support it engineers for multilingual service
Anonymous
Unregistered

Filbert.

Once I took a super-intensive course of French, for this same reason, and they made me put up with the equivalent of a year of French within one or two months. Perhaps you can give a try.

BTW: Don't you speak some spanish?

#41940 - 10/08/04 02:21 PM Re: Support it engineers for multilingual service
filbert Offline
Executive Member

Loc: London
I did actually apply for this role, to see how far I would get (via an agency here in the UK). I didn't get to interview, as they are looking for people with specific Solaris Unix experience and who are already fluent in another n.Euro language.
actualmente estoy estudiando el aleman, pero esta idioma me cuesta mucho. Puedo defenderme en castellano pero necesito estudiar mas.

#41941 - 10/09/04 12:38 AM Re: Support it engineers for multilingual service
Kathyrine Offline

Loc: Fort Worth Texas, USA
Hola ,

I am from the U.S.A and currently involved in the Telecommunictions industry. I would very much be interested in this position because I used to live in Spain and Germany and the western part of Europe as a child. I have learned the languages as a child and mainly remembered Spanish and a little German. I would like to be of service and in the next few years move to Spain !!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mario70
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2036 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments