Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#41784 - 05/03/04 08:34 AM House Buying - good property sites?
zzafio Offline

Loc: Cheltenham, UK
I have found searching for property in Spain on internet very disappointing. I want to browse a wide range of the kinds of property/prices available in inland Andalucia - to help decide where to concentrate a more in-depth search during a recce visit (from UK).

Often search results only show agents' lists which may not even give a town or village location for the property! Very frustrating!

Property listings are conspicuous by their absence on the MM site. Is this because - like me - you can't find any worth recommending?!

Actually, I have found one very useful site - http://www.fincas-andalucia.com/ - and would welcome suggestions of others that show even half as much up-to-date pictures and information.

#41785 - 05/09/04 11:45 AM Re: House Buying - good property sites?
Lonoma Offline

Loc: Sevilla, Spain.
I have heard that some Britishs are buying properties in Aracena and the Sierra de Huelva area (100 kms north west of Sevilla). It’s a good, rural and peaceful area with chestnut tree forest, near Portugal border.

Have a look at www.parquesierra.com , www.casasierra.com , www.galaroza.com .

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
galaxy, gazpacho
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1806 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments