Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#40680 - 06/01/01 10:59 AM Expatriate Cafe is up and running!!!
SusiLaGallega Offline

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
For those of you who are interested, I just tried logging on the expatriate cafe website today and ..... it is up and running! This was great news for me this morning, as I am planning on going to live in Madrid in August, 2002.
For those of you not yet familiar with the website, it has all you want to know about the specifics on working/living in Spain. The new website address is: http://www.ExpatriateCafe.com/
The site is not completely finished yet, I don't think.

Tracy, if you're out there reading this, the website looks GREAT!!! Congratulations!

SusiLaGallega eek

#40681 - 06/01/01 06:13 PM Re: Expatriate Cafe is up and running!!!
Tracy Moral Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
WoW! How nice of you to post this! And you are totally right, it's not yet finished...In fact I am getting frustrated because most of the links have been updated from home, it's just we don't have time to upload them on the site (we're moving to our NEW house this weekend!!!!)

So hang in there, and thanks for visiting and joining!!!!

Tracy

#40682 - 06/02/01 05:58 PM Re: Expatriate Cafe is up and running!!!
Jaime Offline

I just checked out the link and the site looks amazing! Is this your site Tracy or another one of Madridman's ventures?

#40683 - 06/04/01 11:56 PM Re: Expatriate Cafe is up and running!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
SusiLaGallega!! You BEAT ME to it!!! laugh hehee.. But that's fine. Maybe it's better that YOU did it and not me.

Jaime, I assure you that www.ExpatriateCafe.com is 100% that of Tracy Moral. I was on the lookout for a few fine quality and USEFUL Spain-related websites that might need a boost and was happy to "sponsor" Tracy's. It's a great "cause" for me to help others get to Spain and live a dream.

Tracy, congratulations on the NEW house!! Here I am sponsoring websites and *I* can't even afford to buy a house! Sheesh! wink (maybe THAT'S why I can't afford one - hmmm..... wink )

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#40684 - 06/20/01 02:04 PM Re: Expatriate Cafe is up and running!!!
SusiLaGallega Offline

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Well, I have been checking the expat cafe almost on a daily basis and have also tried to post something in the forum, but it always tells me that I don't have access to post anything! confused I don't quite know what's going on, but judging from the number of posts (all of about 4 and only posted by the administrators), there may be more members out there that are not able to post either. Is anyone else out there experiencing trouble with the expat cafe? Could someone try to post something there and tell me if it worked? I have tried everything - I've logged in, but my personal page says that I am offline - how do I get online? confused confused confused rolleyes

#40685 - 06/21/01 07:30 AM Re: Expatriate Cafe is up and running!!!
Tracy Moral Offline

Hello all!!!

I was kinda wondering why there were no posts on the forum myself, until my husband, who's been doing the web admin. just told me he's aware of the problem and trying to fix it. I think he took the forums down until he's able to figure out what's going on. Unfortunately, this first big venture of ours is slow in coming due to the enormous work load we have in our personal lives AND trying to fix all the glitches with the web program we are now using.

I ask you all the HANG in there...sooner than anything things should be running more smoothly.

And by the way, we are also aware of the whole online/offline thing too...

Finally...just to let you know, matter-of-factly, I have still not sent out official invitations yet to anyone, simply because we are not yet up and running completely. There's so much more content waiting to be added and things needed to be fixed.

The BIG launch should come some time in August, but UNTIL THEN, our doors are open!!!!

PLease keep us informed of any problems you are having by e-mail at tracy.moral@home.com OR telmox@hotmail.com

And thanks again for hanging in there!!!

Tracy

#40686 - 06/22/01 02:19 PM Re: Expatriate Cafe is up and running!!!
Tracy Moral Offline

Just wanted to let you know that we have fixed the online/offline error at the Expatriate Cafe...Forums are next!

Thanks again for your support!

Tracy

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2235 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments