Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#40286 - 08/20/00 12:24 PM Jobs in Spain
MTS Offline

Loc: NJ
Does anyone know of a good resource for finding jobs (mainly for Information Technology) in Spain? Is there a website for such a thing? I have checked most job sites online but have found little. My wife and I thinking about moving to Spain within a few years and I just want to know what's out there.
Thanks,
MTS

#40287 - 08/20/00 02:11 PM Re: Jobs in Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi MTS! Wow. Here's what you do... use the SEARCH function above and to the right, type "JOBS" into the search box, keep the same forum name and all other fields, and you'll get a long list of current and archived threads, some with MANY replies and links (that I saw), including one for technical jobs in Spain. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#40288 - 09/12/00 06:57 AM Re: Jobs in Spain
cjl Offline

Loc: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
MTS,

Look under the thread "how 2 find a job 4 a professional in spain?". I've given some websites to check out.

I will start soon with Lucent in Spain and have worked in IT/telco for a while now. Depending on your speciality, you should have some luck!

cjl

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2561 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments