Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#40903 - 03/01/06 12:50 PM Almeria: Opening a language school.
edel Offline

Loc: Almeria/Dublin
I would really like some of your opinions as many of you have been in the language school system in spain!

Myself and my partner are thinking of opening a language school in almeria only for teenagars (12-17) it would be residental. We would be offering 4 hours a day of classes plus activites in the evenings and at weekends. We would hope to keep the number of childern to 10 at a time.

During puente weekends we hope to also offer intensive english classes to spanish childern.

I was wondering what do you think of this idea? Our main problem is that we will need to charge €450 per week (which all the other childerns colleges are charging) but we feel that this may be to expensive? I would love some feedback on this idea.

Edel

#40904 - 03/08/06 12:12 AM Re: Almeria: Opening a language school.
CJA Offline

Loc: California
I went to Enforex in Madrid and Salamanca. They charged around 300-400 euros/week(tuition and lodging combined). 450 euros is a bit pricey but not unheard of, as I did research around 20 schools before I decided upon Enforex(and many schools were that expensive).

What type of accomodations will you have, if any? That will be a great factor in price.

#40905 - 03/08/06 03:58 AM Re: Almeria: Opening a language school.
edel Offline

Loc: Almeria/Dublin
we are going to house the students in a large house (18 rooms). The will also recieve 3 meals a day and activities and 4 hours of classes a day and use of a swimming pool in the summer months. This is why we need to price it the way we have as we feel that the younger students (12-17) would find it easier to learn under these conditions, but then again maybe im wrong!

#40906 - 03/09/06 09:48 PM Re: Almeria: Opening a language school.
CJA Offline

Loc: California
If you have all these activities/ammenities included,I definitely think the price sounds right.

Good luck!!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2718 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments