Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#41611 - 11/14/03 01:41 PM AIESEC!!!
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
Hi all! I'm so excited because I think I finally found what Iv been looking for, I may be headed abroad again smile ...so I thought Id share the info.
Iv interviewed and been accepted into the AIESEC international internship program for this coming summer.

Has anybody ever done this before??
http://www.aiesec.org/

I like this group for a couple reasons, first of all, I can search and find my own position through their database, then apply for the job through the company. AIESEC arranges visas and such.So positions pay, other dont, just depends. It is for students or recent graduates. They have positions in many parts of the world (including spain and latin america), in tons of different areas including teaching english, bussiness, the public schools, tourism, almost anything.

Anybody have experience with AIESEC?
Thanks!!
Kelly smile

#41612 - 11/14/03 02:45 PM Re: AIESEC!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

All I can say is that they had an office in the very building where I studied, in the Economy Faculty of the Universidad de Oviedo. I had some chats with them but never applied. By then it was pretty amateur, they seem to have grown a lot.

At least I can say they are known in some ambits. Not much though. smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mario70
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2023 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments