Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#34654 - 01/02/01 09:16 AM leather shoe obsession?
eight earrings Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY USA
just wondering about the whole anti-sneaker issue. does this go for girls like myself in their early twenties? i'll be there til may, and i planned on bringing a pair of boots (stylish, not snow boots) and a pair of sneakers for winter and then 2 kinds of sandals for those nicer days early may/ end of april. is this such a crime?
please let me know. i remember rgf talking about her son in his clothing and how he was blending in... i think there is a big difference between seeing teens/20's in sneakers and perhaps middle aged in sneakers. perhaps i only make this distinction because i'm american? thanks!

#34655 - 01/02/01 10:05 AM Re: leather shoe obsession?
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
Querida amiga-- you'll be fine. I know you will be hanging around Chueca with its lively scene and veggie restaurants, and your sneakers will look great!! Just bring one pair of non-sneaker shoes./dress boots, and if you need new shoes while you are there, you will be in the right country!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
McTravel
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2459 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments