Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#36198 - 05/10/04 06:50 PM Public Laundromats in Seville
Yeecheng Offline

Hi everyone!

After lurking on this message board for several months, I can finally say I am leaving for Spain next week! We will be going to Barcelona, Cuenca, Seville and Madrid for 15 days! I have gathered so much useful information on this board, however, I have not been able to find out about laundromats in Seville (midway point of our trip). Are there many all over the city (especially in Triana where we will be staying)? Any information will greatly be appreciated.

Thank you very much.

#36199 - 05/10/04 10:47 PM Re: Public Laundromats in Seville
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Yeecheng! Welcome to our Spain-Loving message board! smile

You might try the following website for possible information: http://www.discoversevilla.com/

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#36200 - 05/12/04 01:39 PM Re: Public Laundromats in Seville
Lonoma Offline

Loc: Sevilla, Spain.
There’s a lavandería-tintorería, on the American way, in Sevilla city centre at calle Castelar nº 2, just 100 metres from Cathedral and Avenida de la Constitución, that is 5-10 minutes on foot from Triana bridge. The lavandería is called “Roma”. Telephone 954.21.05.35 and it is round the corner from the American Institute of Sevilla (Calle Harinas).

As you are going to be in Triana, I recommend you to have some tapas in Bar Salomón, at López de Gomara Street 11. Do have: patatas a la brava, calabacines rellenos, berenjenas fritas con miel,....

Have a good time!
cool

#36201 - 05/12/04 02:07 PM Re: Public Laundromats in Seville
Yeecheng Offline

Thank you so much for the information, especially the recommendation for tapas. We will definitely be eating our way through Spain! Can't wait for the jamon serrano!

#36202 - 05/12/04 04:20 PM Re: Public Laundromats in Seville
CathyM Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hermosa Beach, California
You may also want to consider having your laundry done for you. My friend had this done in Sevilla in 2001 and it was not very expensive at all. We were staying in the Juderia and the laundry was just outside on the main street outside of the Bar Modesto (a great place for tapas). If it's an option for you it would be better than spending your time doing laundry on your vacation. laugh

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2063 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments