Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#90610 - 02/29/12 11:59 PM madrid bullfights
miamiajp Offline

Loc: USA
I was waiting for Las Ventas to come out with the bullfights schedule for late may which hasnt come out yet. But I found this site www.Bullfightticketsmadrid.com which is selling tickets for the day I wanted to go. They dont seem to be any more expensitive than the prices at Las Ventas, They accept payment by credit card and deliver the tickets to our madrid hotel. Are they able to come through in what they offer? Has anybody used them in the past?
Thanks,
Albert

Edited by MadridMan (03/09/12 04:41 AM)
Edit Reason: to embed image of Las Ventas Madrid

#90615 - 03/02/12 09:06 AM Re: madrid bullfights [Re: miamiajp]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
its a good site, you can do in person at their office near metro Gran Via or online. I have never done it online, like to go in person morning of the event at Ventas

#90618 - 03/02/12 09:38 AM Re: madrid bullfights [Re: pedmar]
miamiajp Offline

Thanks, I bought them online. The tickets for the first bullfight on the days we are going to be in Madrid appeared as sold out already so we didnt want to chance it and bought for the following day, sunday which is our last day in Madrid.

#90631 - 03/04/12 11:10 AM Re: madrid bullfights [Re: miamiajp]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
miamiajp, I'm surprised to read that tickets for the first bullfight was sold-out. Were they sold-out via the agency through which you bought your tickets for the following Sunday? Any given agency only has a certain number of tickets to sell, but that wouldn't mean the bullring's ticket-booth would be sold-out - necessarily.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#90637 - 03/07/12 03:42 AM Re: madrid bullfights [Re: MadridMan]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

yes thats exactly right MM ,the agency gets a allocated amount of seats to sell.Full by them,dont mean the arena is full lol!

#90644 - 03/08/12 12:00 AM Re: madrid bullfights [Re: pedmar]
miamiajp Offline

Right, that was probably the deal.
But waiting to be there to get the tickets was getting to be a little stressfull and it was just easier to book what they had and move the schedulle around a bit. The worse case is we get another two extra days to spend in Madrid before we move on to Sevilla. We got 3 "sombra" tickets on first row for about 99 euros each. The Ventas website was listing similar tickets for 89 to 90 euro so I think we didnt get riped off on the price and it beats having to go there on the day of the corrida to chase down three good tickets together so we are ok with it.

#90648 - 03/08/12 04:29 AM Re: madrid bullfights [Re: miamiajp]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

yes good prices indeed, and convenience coming from abroad. Enjoy the bulls or should say the Toreros. If after you to Los Timbales near Ventas to celebrate and have some bullstails or rabo encendido...lol!!!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3018 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments