Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#87031 - 04/09/10 12:22 PM El Clasico ,Spain premier football/soccer game
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
THE GAME IS COMING THIS SATURDAY!!! Great ambiance by Bernabeu, watching TElemadrid tv live...600 euros for tickets!!! Barsa fans already in town. Weather will be wonderful sunny and 23C even 24C tomorrow.
Its more than football/soccer in Spain, its madness. You can tell which team I want to win it ::) LIfelong fan and former alavin/benjamin player of Real Madrid FC.
3x2 will be ok for us. WE need to win thats for sure,anything else wont do.
Anybody like to comment of this game, rivalty, history, ambiance in Madrid?

#87034 - 04/09/10 03:26 PM Re: El Clasico ,Spain premier football/soccer game [Re: pedmar]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Good news guys !!! La sexta and Telemadrid will be showing the Real Madrid - Barça game tomorrow .. according to Real Madrid´s official website ! Get some food some drink and enjoy . It starts at 22:00 !

#87036 - 04/09/10 06:09 PM Re: El Clasico ,Spain premier football/soccer game [Re: steve robinson]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
THAT IS good news, steve robinson! Amazing that such a big game would be shown on FREE TV for all of Spain to witness. Fantastic. It starts at 22:00?? Good Grief, Charlie Brown! Gotta get up early the next morning, unfortunately, but will be sure to watch "El Clásico".

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#87038 - 04/10/10 04:06 AM Re: El Clasico ,Spain premier football/soccer game [Re: MadridMan]
PADM Offline

Loc: Madrid
I'll be there.

#87039 - 04/10/10 04:46 AM Re: El Clasico ,Spain premier football/soccer game [Re: PADM]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
You have tickets PADM .. lucky you . VERY lucky you . I´m going to buy some croquetas , Jamón , cook some pizza , open a bottle of wine ... My room mate is in Paris so I can just watch the game and crash . Looking forward to it .

#87040 - 04/10/10 05:01 AM Re: El Clasico ,Spain premier football/soccer game [Re: steve robinson]
jazz Offline
Executive Member

You can see the game on line (for FREE!!!), in La Sexta TV.

#87042 - 04/10/10 07:39 AM Re: El Clasico ,Spain premier football/soccer game [Re: jazz]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
My goodness. 600 Euros for tickets!? That's just crazy. Must be electric in the stadium, however. I'll be paying the price of beer and pizza to watch El Clásico on TV. laugh

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#87054 - 04/10/10 06:14 PM Re: El Clasico ,Spain premier football/soccer game [Re: MadridMan]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
well I saw the game on telemadrid sat, and on internet, and chats with friends there. However a let down we lost .
I am complaining all year we bought stars with big bucks but no idea of a sport planning and player by position as needed. Then it was needed a couple of years to make a team, Barsa already is ahead on this. 2x0 goals from Messi and Pedro were enough. I think they will win the Liga now and have a great chance for the Champions too.

#87060 - 04/11/10 09:47 AM Re: El Clasico ,Spain premier football/soccer game [Re: pedmar]
PADM Offline

I was there (snif). And I haven't paid 600 euros for a ticket. I pay about 300 euros for the whole season.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2435 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments