Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#84651 - 06/18/09 02:53 PM Gaming
Daniel-Madrid Offline

Loc: Madrid
Out of curiousity, are there any XBOX gamers haunting this forum?

I always thought gaming was a waste of time until a good buddy of mine got me hooked over xmas. Well, hooked in the loosest sense becuase I reckon I actually get to switch the XBOX 360 on about once every 10 days :-(

I am a fanatical fan of Gears of War 2 for if anyone wants a game...

#84652 - 06/18/09 04:33 PM Re: Gaming [Re: Daniel-Madrid]
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
more of a nintendo Wii man myself because of my daughter of course (then why did i buy the machine for myself?) i play a mean game of tennis and im not bad at bowling but im afraid i draw the line at the WII Fit!

(ill bet theres loads of members out there think what the heck are these two going on about)

#84653 - 06/18/09 05:06 PM Re: Gaming [Re: billy the man]
Daniel-Madrid Offline

oh come on, and what about Guitar Hero??? The MUST HAVE game (i don't actually have it though (yet))

My niece got a Wii for xmas. I dominiated it for a few days but got a bit bored of it. The XBOX is another matter though :-) Plenty of pent-up aggresion can be released

#84659 - 06/19/09 02:56 AM Re: Gaming [Re: Daniel-Madrid]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Errr... guys, does this have something to do with Spain?

The "Food, Drink, & Entertainment" category is a subcategory of "Spain Travel" on the message board. If you can relate it somehow to Spain, then fine (like XBox or Wii competitions in Spain) then fine. Otherwise, well... If you please. smile

Saludos, MadridMan

P.S. I'm terrified to buy ANY of these game consoles. If I did, I'd likely "lose my job" because of the new addiction.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#84661 - 06/19/09 04:27 AM Re: Gaming [Re: MadridMan]
Daniel-Madrid Offline

Gaming is entertainment, isn't it?

#84662 - 06/19/09 04:50 AM Re: Gaming [Re: Daniel-Madrid]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
It is, but it's not Spain-related entertainment. It's gotta be Spain-related to be on this message board.

If, for example, someone wanted to relate a ZARA shopping experience in New York City, that'd be fine because ZARA is a big Spanish-clothing company. But a posting wouldn't be allowed if someone was talking about shopping at Macy's for a new winter coat - because it has nothing to do with Spain. Sorry!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2319 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments