Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#33157 - 07/13/06 11:54 AM Madrid: Nice, romantic restaurant
Panthercw Offline

Loc: Madrid
Need everyones help. My sister and her husband are coming to visit me in Madrid and will be celebrating their 2nd anniversary here... I need a nice, romantic place somewhat in the center. Cost isn't so much an issue as quality of food. Then again, no more than 60 euros per person would be about right for them.

#33158 - 07/16/06 12:25 AM Re: Madrid: Nice, romantic restaurant
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
I have been several times to arroceria Marina Ventura at Ventura de la Vega 13 (Just east of Plaza Santa Ana). It is modern, but with a layout that affords privacy and great food. Of course the rices are good, but they also have all the classics you would expect including gambas and pulpo. The wine list is good and we were able to order all we wanted for around 50 euros per person.

#33159 - 07/16/06 11:05 AM Re: Madrid: Nice, romantic restaurant
Murdy Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
This is the one romantic restaurant I recommend to everyone. It's not an ad, just a personal recommendation. Mostly vegetarian, but it does have meat dishes.

LA GALETTE
Calle Conde de Aranda, 11 LOCAL IZQUIERDA
28001 madrid (madrid)
Tel.: 915 760 641

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1515 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments