Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#32860 - 01/18/06 07:30 AM Seville Running Clubs
LastRat Offline

While studying abroad, I'd like to continue running. Are there any running clubs or organizations in Seville? How safe is it for runners in Seville? Do they usually run in the streets? Thanks for your help.

#32861 - 01/22/06 10:29 AM Re: Seville Running Clubs
Jana Offline

Loc: Tucson
I regularly ran around Parque Maria Luisa. The park is beautiful, but it can get old after a while. You will also probably enjoy running along the river and over the bridge to Parque del Alamillo. Running on the streets is not an option. You'll understand that very quickly upon your arrival. As for safety, it's no problem if you stay off of the streets.

I did a quick search and came up with Agrupacion de Deportistas de Sevilla at www.adsevilla.com There is some info there, as well as links to more local running info. Good luck and have fun running in Sevilla!

#32862 - 01/23/06 04:27 PM Re: Seville Running Clubs
Lonoma Offline

Loc: Sevilla, Spain.
I usually run/cycle at weekends all along the Gudalquivir river to the Alamillo park during daylight.There are no cars, safe, no problem. Never tried at night, it could be dangerous. People don't usually run in the streets.I think there are no running clubs here.Good luck in Sevilla, winter is beginning to leave us!!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments