Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#31853 - 11/28/04 05:56 AM Going out in Madrid
elrey Offline

Loc: Madrid
......club and lounge I highly recommend, check out www..............com there is everything you need to know about the nightlife in Madrid!

#31854 - 11/28/04 07:50 AM Re: Going out in Madrid
Andrés Offline

But .......... is for people in their early twenties right?
Ok, let me put my drop. MOMA, Jose Abascal 56. What a blast of a place!! The best good looking people I ve ever seen!!

Andres

#31855 - 11/28/04 12:14 PM Re: Going out in Madrid
elrey Offline

since september is ........... totally refurbished, on the wednesday night is still for students, an international blasting party with fun games like tequila twister and wet t-shirt contest. On the thursday we have boogaloo with disco classics and old skool where the crowd is very diverse mainly above 25 and on the friday and saturday we have our Urban Passion nights with madrids best Hip Hop DJ's. It s the number 1 place in madrid for RnB and Hip Hop. DRESS TO IMPRESS !!!! and the girls are stunning!

#31856 - 11/28/04 01:12 PM Re: Going out in Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
elrey, I've sent you a Private Message which you've apparently not found.

I've already DELETED 6 of your first postings because of our NO-ADVERTISEMENTS policy. Here's what I wrote to you in the Private Message:

Quote:
posted 11-27-2004 03:01 PM
Sorry. No Advertisements!

Hello, elrey,

Welcome to our ALL SPAIN Message Board!

I'm sorry to tell you that advertisements and self-promotions of services, websites, and products are not allowed on our message board and your postings were removed.

You may, however, put a short description and link to your site in your "my profile"'s signature file and this way, as you participate in "normal", non-promotional discussions, people can see and choose to click your link.

Thanks for understanding and best of luck to you!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2956 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments