Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#31242 - 04/24/04 01:04 PM Fast Good, Ferrán Adriá fast food's restaurant!
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
I believe that geniuses are recognized when they do difficult things be seen as simple as eating a candy.

Ferrán Adriá know has the acknowledge of most of the world's critics and chefs. He could live a comfort life in his restaurant (which has a waiting list of three months) being proud and thinking how good he is. If you have readen or heard any interview made to him you instantly realize that this man is humble. Oh, he know he is good, but he also consider he owes something to the society.

His restaurant is in a small village which, if not for the restaurant, would have dissapear.

Now Ferrán Adríá has embarked on an incredible endeavour: To make a super-quality cheap fast food restaurant. In this restaurant (located in Hotel Eurobuilding in Madrid) he sells burgers, pizzas, hot dogs, salads, juices,... just as in any fast food restaurant (McDonald's, Burger King...). BUT, he fry french fries with olive oil (as well as everything fried in that restaurant), the meat is first quality (as any ingredient used), he accompanies everything with top notch sauces coming directly from his main restaurant, things are done in the moment, and you may also eat peeled fruit, recent-made natural juices, and every sort of fast-made superb quality food, even those typical spanish fried eggs with french fries and cured ham!

Ok, and the price? From 5 to 15 euros!!!!

I really want to try this, and hope he has luck in this endeavour. Just wanted to share it with you. For more information type "Ferrán Adriá Fast Good" in any search engine.

Fernando

#31243 - 04/30/04 05:32 PM Re: Fast Good, Ferrán Adriá fast food's restaurant!
sel Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Where is this building? laugh

#31244 - 05/01/04 08:17 AM Re: Fast Good, Ferrán Adriá fast food's restaurant!
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
Hehe!

C/ Padre Damián, 25 in Madrid, in the same building of NH Hotel Eurobuilding.

Fernando

#31245 - 05/01/04 11:17 AM Re: Fast Good, Ferrán Adriá fast food's restaurant!
sel Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Thanks...I found it!! I will add it to my list. It sounds like food my kids might enjoy!!

For those of you who are only familiar with the center of Madrid, it is way north and near the Cuzco metro stop. smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mah-g, Ricardo Mata
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1783 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments