Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#30547 - 06/24/03 07:34 AM Madrid: Maná Concert
Pablete Offline

Loc: Madrid
Is anyone going on Thursday night to Maná concert?
I planned to go with my relative other but we have just splitted up. So...I've got one ticket

#30548 - 06/24/03 08:52 AM Re: Madrid: Maná Concert
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
That sounds great! They're from Mexico, aren't they? Still, the few songs I've heard I've liked.

The concert, it's in Madrid? If so, where are they playing?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#30549 - 06/24/03 09:21 AM Re: Madrid: Maná Concert
Pablete Offline

Yes, they're from Mexico, the concert will be at 10 P.M. on thursday in Las Ventas (Plaza de Toros).
I have been in three concerts and they're a fantastic live group specially to the drumer!

#30550 - 06/24/03 10:00 AM Re: Madrid: Maná Concert
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Have a GREAT time at BIG Las-Ventas! So sorry to hear about your SPLIT with your significant other. That's a shame. But don't you have an assigned seat? Won't your "other" still be sitting next to you or is it general seating?

Question: Can you rent the seat cushions for the concert like at the bullfights or is it one of those concerts that people will be standing from beginning to end? I'm guessing the latter. I've never seen anyone SITTING at a Pearl Jam concert either (I saw them two summers ago!).

I'll edit your subject line to reflect the city location of the concert.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#30551 - 06/25/03 03:15 AM Re: Madrid: Maná Concert
Pablete Offline

You're right, we have assigned seats, but I kept the two tickets!. She said she didn't want to come...so, if anyone is interested just say it!
The assigned seats tickets just run out...

#30552 - 06/25/03 04:06 PM Re: Madrid: Maná Concert
Chicagoan Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
Well, Pablete I would go with you if I could! My boyfriend of four years dumped me today. So you can see someone else on the message board is having love troubles, haha. Love stinks!

#30553 - 06/26/03 01:08 PM Re: Madrid: Maná Concert
Jonathan23 Offline

Loc: NJ
I went to their Revolucion de Amor concert in Madison Square Garden in October '02 and it was incredible! Best concert I've ever been to! Wish I was in Spain now...so that I could go see them again!

#30554 - 06/28/03 01:36 AM Re: Madrid: Maná Concert
Pablete Offline

Chicagoan, we should starta new topic called Love Stinks!, hope you're right, think that everythinhg is getting better all the time!
The concert was incredible!, what a band!, there were guest stars like Miguel Bosé, Miguel Rios and Zuchero!
Well guys still singing "Clavado en un Bar" (the last bis)

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1849 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments