Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#28699 - 04/17/02 04:37 PM CONCERTS????
sgerene Offline

Loc: Corpus Christi, TX
JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE KNEW OF ANY CONCERTS- BRITISH, IRISH, AMERICAN ACTS COMING THIS SUMMER

#28700 - 04/17/02 08:26 PM Re: CONCERTS????
fmiketheman Offline

Loc: ny,ny
hey everybody

i dont get what you mean?i mean the world is pretty big.do you mean irish,british or american concerts in the u.s. or in spain or india or bla bla bla.i mean a hint would work wonders. if you mean in the u.s. i think madison square garden would have some of these concerts.perhaps you mean u2.then i recommend msg.

#28701 - 04/17/02 08:34 PM Re: CONCERTS????
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I'm with fmiketheman (but ease-up a little, will ya'?). Coming where??? confused And why are you shouting!!?? (ALL CAPS = shouting!!! eek )

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#28702 - 04/18/02 05:06 AM Re: CONCERTS????
fmiketheman Offline

hey everybody

madridman and srgene

pardon my shouting
i just wasnt controlling my emotions well enough. frown
hope im forgiven.i just wanted to help.but i would really like to know more concretely what you are trying to tell me.if you do that i may help you out pretty good.oh am i doing better with controlling my emotions.actually my emotions are very calmed now wink smile

#28703 - 04/18/02 05:52 AM Re: CONCERTS????
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
OOps. Forgive the confusion with my above post. I meant that sgerene was shouting because (s)he wrote in all CAPS.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#28704 - 04/18/02 06:29 AM Re: CONCERTS????
fmiketheman Offline

hey everybody

oh boy
im glad you didnt mean i was shouting.now i get the picture.in a different light too.i cant believe i did not recognize sregenes writing in all caps(which=shouting)

#28705 - 04/18/02 09:13 AM Re: CONCERTS????
sgerene Offline

Loc: Corpus Christi, TX
sorry for "shouting" guess i left the caps button on - im going to spain this summer an dtrying to find out if there will be any summer concerts coming through madrid or barcelona while im there- not just someone like U2 but even somewhat small groups- starsailor, howie day, or bigger acts santana(which is coming) radiohead,etc...

#28706 - 04/18/02 09:38 AM Re: CONCERTS????
jensdog Offline

Loc: Houston, TX 77006
Try www.guiadelocio.com or www.timeout.com. The listings generally don't go that far in advance though.

#28707 - 04/18/02 01:58 PM Re: CONCERTS????
fmiketheman Offline

hey everybody

thats much better.now i can help you. wink i also understand your mistake.you did not mean to shout.
i got a recommendation of my own its www.terra.es
then type in conciertos in the searcher on the top left near the corner.they tell you all the concerts coming to spain in the coming weeks.i am sure this would help you.oh and have fun in madrid and barcelona.two great cities. smile

#28708 - 04/25/02 04:42 PM Re: CONCERTS????
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
I heard that Night Ranger and Kajagoogoo were teaming up to play the Madrid County Fair. In Zamora in late June look for El Capitán y Tenille to share the bill with Great White in the "Fuego e Hielo" extravaganza. Also, it looks like Vanilla Ice will be opening up for MC Hammer and Thalía on the "Monstruos de [C]rap" tour.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mah-g, Ricardo Mata
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1688 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments